SkyVit is actively seeking skilled technology professionals. As a minimum, each candidate should have a Bachelors or equivalent level degree. Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite.
At SkyVit Solutions, we hire only the highest quality individuals and provide them with the freedom and resources they require to be uncommonly successful. We know that our employees have the skills, motivation, and desire to chart their own path to success. We provide the training, resources, freedom, and opportunities that allow them to do just that. At SkyVit, we treat professionals like professionals.
Our consultants are highly-skilled, seasoned IT pros with many years of experience in cutting-edge technologies. If you’re interested in working along side a great team of friendly, skilled, and experienced people, then contact us to find out more about Valor and our great career opportunities.
Multitude of opportunities for subcontractor and direct hires?
We are always looking to build our network of premier subcontractors. As you consider who to align yourself with in today’s marketplace, here are three reasons that make SkyVit stand out from the crowd:
We have a steady flow of new opportunities from our existing client base, so there is a strong possibility that we’ll be able to find a match for you.
Our pay cycle runs bi-weekly and you will be paid consistently regardless of client payment cycles.
We have a new referral bonus policy for consultants or new business connections you facilitate for SkyVit.
Hot requirement (Urgent)
Skills: Java, J2EE (EJB/JSP/Servlets/core java)
Location: North America
Compensation: As per industry standards
SkyVit Solutions. (www.skyvit.com) is seeking a Java/J2EE Programmer with 5-8 years’ experience in developing enterprise and/or web based systems within java development environment.
- Design and develop complex units/modules/products.
- Perform analysis and design in the context of full life-cycle systems development.
- Interact with business users, identifying requirements and recommending design alternatives.
- Interact with QA team on functional design, test plans, defect, and change control.
- Provide technical architectural direction when needed.
- Support to intranet and internet e-business applications.
- Ability to work closely with end users to determine appropriate project requirements.
- Technical skills should include knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Basic knowledge of databases is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.